open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

10.20.2008

sorry boston, its all Cam's fault



Last night, as it is well documented and know by now, the Red Sox lost game 7 of the ALCS to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I can't help but think it is Cam's fault. You see, Cam has a red sleeper with the Red Sox logo on it. It my favorite right now, but his mother thinks it is too hot. So, sometimes I get to put it on him and sometimes I dont. Last night, I didn't.

This is only significant because the last 3 times he has worn it for the night or part of a night, they Sox have won. Game 1 and 6 of the ALCS, for example. But last night it was dirty and in the basket, and heaven forbid he wear something to sleep in twice, so the Sox lost. I am sad. Tampa's fair weather fans are happy. And it is now time to get his Duke Basketball gear warmed up. The Devils will need a little mojo this season.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com