open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.11.2007

Happy Advent

I have not really had much to say lately that I felt was blog worthy, and the few things I did, I didnt really feel like taking the time to write down. But I have about 5 minutes before I am leaving the office to catch the bus to Winston-Salem and I thought I would write a little note.

We are in the midst of 'birthing classes' at the hospital where the homeboy will be delivered. It is interesting to be in a group that is united only by the fact that we all are having a kid around the same time. We are all different, united by this one, life-changing event. It is a bit of a stress to have to be 1hr from home til 9pm each night of the week, but we will survive.
Happy reading.
peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com