open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.28.2007

new member

I joined Facebook.

I am not sure if this is an announcement, an advertisement, a cry for help, or a confession, but I am now a member of the other popular social networking site. I have had a 'space' for a long time. I didn't use it much and was inundated with requests to be a friend to women I didn't know with odd names. As you will see on my space, I have not made friends with many of those odd people, but it was awkward to be asked nonetheless.
On Facebook, I now have lots of friends and we found each other through my email address book. It is pretty cool and just a little scary, in a 'big brother is watching' sort of way. So, of you are a facebook-er, come and find me and we can be friends. Also, we could create a group to be in (readers of aho's head)...it would be swell.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com