open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.05.2007

getting back in to it...

A good friend, Matt M. called me out for being a slacker and not blogging very much. Though I have had no shortage of thoughts or things to say, I have not taken the time to digitally chronicle them. Today, I am attempting to get back in the swing of things.

I had a great question that I was going to pose, but after I read it, it seemed like it could have been interpreted as mean-spirited. I don't want to be mean, I can be critical enough as it is. So, I will leave you with my favorite television shows at the moment:

5. The Daily Show/The Colbert Report on Comedy Central, I watch them together and find them inseparable.
4. Pushing Daisies on ABC
3. Dirty, Sexy, Money on ABC, a mis-titled mystery drama
2. Man vs. Wild on Discovery
1. Top Gear on BBC America

There you go. My recommendations for how you should spend your time in front of the TV. Feel free to disagree, maybe even to the point of commenting.

peace

ps. Bear Grylls is my new favorite superhero!


edit: It was in my sub-conscious to do this on the first day of the writers strike, I wish I could claim a more savvy explanation to today's choice. Better to be lucky than good.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com