open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

8.10.2007

some recommendations

I finally finished a book from my sidebar, Alternadad. It was a good read and I would recommend it for anyone who thinks they might someday want to be the 'cool parent.' Neil Pollack is definitely a cool guy and a good writer. I think you might find it enjoyable. I also have a copy to loan out if you would like.

also:

A couple of weeks ago I took a night and watched The Departed. While I would agree that it is not the stuff that cinematic masterpieces are made of, it is definitely a candidate for my own collection. It was a great cops and robbers story with ethical dilemmas, back stabbing, and loyalty questions. I would recommend you renting it and just sit back to enjoy.

For now, thats about all. I am looking forward to new music from Common, Kanye, Dave Matthews and David Crowder*Band, 4 of my favorites...currently I am listening to the Fray, Maroon V, the Fratellis, the Kaiser Chiefs, and some borrowed Ryan Adams. It is not the stuff that street or indie cred is made of, but I find them all to be good selections. I am thankful I have good taste ;)
peace to you all
big things coming.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com