open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

7.12.2007

to write?

I have a couple entries that I need to get out of my head, but I really don't feel like sitting down for 30-40 minutes to develop my thoughts on the evolution of MaroonV.

With that behind me, and still ahead of me as well, I leave you with what was a big Saturday for our family.
1. I got up and drove to Burlington to play golf with some friends. Anytime one can play golf is a big day to me.
2. My wife was in Nashville with friends and the one who was 8 1/2 months pregnant had her 'Wesley' decide it was time to come. So, their weekend with the girls, became a weekend at the hospital. No one was disappointed at all.
3. I got home from golfing and saw a big envelope in the mailbox. It was a letter from the Neilson TV ratings company: we are getting a box that we can use to influence the TV ratings. Unfortunately it is too late to help save Studio60, but I promise to do my best to help you save shows you love.

As I reflect, 2 is the biggest deal, followed by 1, then 3. But you gotta admit, 3 is pretty cool.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com