open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.04.2007

softball guy

I dove back into softball culture last night. The church has joined forces with the Presbyterians in a local softball league. I said I would play, though I am lousy. Last night, the ball bounced well for me off the bat though. I reached base 5 time in 5 plate appearances and did not account for any outs from the plate or on the base paths. I also scored 4 runs, which actually is more about the guys batting behind me then it is about me. Surely this all will change.
In the field, not as stellar. I let 2 ground balls get past me. I fielded 1 or 2, cant remember.

I am much more sore today than I expected to be. There was sprinting, and standing, and more sprinting, and then more standing. I ran 5 miles yesterday afternoon, but this was WAY different. I have a little bit of new respect for softball guy. I still am not sure what is up with those shorts and pants, but their ability to sprint and stop, I have respect.

Thats all for now.
Hope you all are well.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com