open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.04.2007

re: metro

Authors note: I was supposed to post this on this blog, but accidentally put it on the off main blog. too many blogs.

there is much more to be said about the few things I will write to you today, but, yesterday I went to a woodworking store and spent $20+ on tools and sandpaper for the finishing of my floors. Then, I happened upon a Sally Beauty supply and spend almost $30 on personal care products.
As hard as I try to maintain an image in my mind of myself as an alt skateboard/snowboard type, I still like fu fu shave cream and hair products. I guess I am part metro-sexual and I cant change that.

I really do like my garage tools though..

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com