open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

2.07.2007

off main...

Well, there is another blog to add to your list of reading. My wife is beginning to compile a family blog for the two of us. We are buying a home a block off main street and this momentous event is part of the impetus for this blog. I will be a contributer and it might be fun for you to keep up on what we are doing, not just what we are thinking.

On to my thinking...
I don't like the basketball teams from the University of North Carolina. I can stomach their other teams. I appreciate their scientific, academic, and scholarly achievements, but I cant like their ball teams. They beat my DUKE ball team tonight and it makes me a little upset.

Skiing this weekend. Looks like the east coast is in for some good skiing weather, so I cant wait to hit Snowshoe on my snowboard once again.

More some other time, right now, I am going to add the off main link and surf the net for tips on home repair.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com