open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.20.2006

blog worthy events

Some people use bullet points to convey various messages and topics within one blog. Today, I am choosing to use bold headings differentiate between different streams of though. Enjoy!

I Couldn't hold out any longer: blame it on Will Ferrell
It was my intention to hold off on resetting my car stereo presets until after Thanksgiving, but I did it today. It is annoying to some that we have Christmas promotion and music before Thanksgiving is even over and I usually agree. But Saturday Night we happened upon ELF the Will Ferrell Christmas movie and it got me moving towards the big day. This morning, I traded out XM65: The Rhyme with Snoop Dogg for XM103: Holly. I will now skim Christmas Songs during commercial breaks on Sports Radio.
In a side note, I really enjoyed Elf. It had some pretty big gaps in the plot, but it was really funny. It may become like A Christmas Story: just leave it on in the background and pick it up and drop it off in the midst of the Christmas Day Bustle.


GO IRISH (ehwww!!!)
I cant believe I am writing this, but I must be a Notre Dame fan for the week. With Michigan's 3pt loss to "Oh How I Hate" OHIO STATE!!! Michigan's chance to get to the National Championship games rides on a USC loss. So I am pulling for the Irish to top the Trojans allowing Michigan to stay in the #2 spot.

It's Snowin', We're Goin'
Last Night I made reservations for us to fly to Colorado in January to Ski/board. We are thinking we will ski at Keystone, but are waiting to a couple of others to confirm before we make lodging reservations. Needless to say, I am pumped. I check snow reports several times a day and my snowboard is tuned up for another season. I am also in much better shape then I was this time last year. Shreddin' is definitely in the forecast.


TaTa for now.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com