open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

10.23.2006

happy 3+1



I was sitting in my office, winding down from a funeral, hospital visits, and newsletter writing and as I was flipping though my newest copy of Relevant Magazine I was reminded of how popular blogging became this year, page 92 of the Novmber/December issue.

But as I read about blogging, I remembered the my blog birthday was in October. So I looked it up and sure enough, OpenAHOsHead is 3 years and 1 day old. WHOOO HOOOO!!!

So, three years and one day into this little thing and I am now finally cool.

Or, as I like to think, the rest of the world got cool two years after me.
What do you think? (but only share the thoughts about me being cool, that is what is cool in america in 2006)

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com