open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

8.04.2006

friday thoughts

Just a few quick thoughts while I wait for my coffee to finish brewing and I have to finally get to work for the day.


I usually do not pay attention to basketball that does not involve: ACC, Cameron Indoor, Blue Devils, TarHells, etc... But, this USA bball team that has been put together is coached by my favorite team's coach, K.
They won a scrimmage against Puerto Rico easily last night, but there are still doubts that this team will be able to win the World Championships this August. Aparrently I am the only one with no doubt. Here's what I think.
Coach K and Jerry Conlangelo have completely changed the culture of this team. They are helping to continue to develop young players like DWade and BronBron. They will be focused and ready to play, becuase that is what Coach K coached teams do. I have no doubt, but I guess that is becuase when it comes to Bball; In K I Trust.

NASCAR
Monday I got to drive my new ELEMENT on the road course at NASCAR's Watkins Glen. It was a blast comparable only to my excitement to getting to see RICKY BOBBY. I am not sure when I will get to see it, but at worst, my off day is Thursday or Nat. will be out of town next weekend. Not sure what her interest is yet.

Coffee is ready, I am off to work for a few hours today. Maybe I will catch some X-games this weekend. And I have to mow the grass.


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com