open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

6.22.2006

wow

WOW, what else can I say about this week.

I have had a great week at work, but have not been hanging out with youth as much as I would have liked to. It will come since we are prepping for our mission trip to New York in the next 10 days, dang.

For the rest of the week outside of my work I post the following pics and say that Natalie and I are off to ATL for the CBF General Assembly, if you care. Peace to you all from my fun week...
















AND the followup to my previous post:



thats all I got...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com