open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

5.14.2006

weekend review


We pulled the top of the jeep yesterday and went for a drive and a hike. Our first stop of the drive was along the Blue Ridge Parkway here and our dog, UB decided to take a look at the scenery. After 15 miles on the parkway we went to a state park called Stone Mountain and hiked about 4 miles around this little mountain that looks just like the big one in Atlanta. No rebel generals here though. A little chicken on the grill made for a nice day.
Today: Sunday School, Worship with baby dedication, and lunch at the Country Club with a church member...kinda out of our league. A little nap and then prep for a trip to ATL.

I am off to ATL tomorrow for the Festival of Homiletics. Again, out of my league, I will be listening to sermons from some of the best in the nation. Then I have to preach next week so I will be taking notes. Off to bed now. I hope you enjoy the pic.
peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com