open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

5.22.2006

kicked


Took a bike ride today with two people from town here who are in pretty good shape. Nope, REALLY good shape. This highlighted the fact that I am now in REALLY BAD shape. We rode for about 1 hour, 45 minutes and probably close to 18 miles. They were waiting on me the entire ride.
I feel good though. My body is fatigued, but a good kind of fatigued. I really need to get in shape, lose 25-35 pounds if possible, and "change the shape of things." I could be more healthy and could take care of myself better. I was not blessed with 135 pound genes, neither were my parents, so looking like Lance on a bike is a bit of a stretch, but, I am on the way. Wish me luck.
And, despite the fact that I was doggin it for 2 hours this morning, this is a very beautiful place to ride. If you come to visit, bring your road bike and a get ready for some hills.

peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com