open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

5.05.2006

el cuatro de mayo

Nothing really special to note today. I took a picture of the rain outside and was going to post it, but I left my hotsync cable at home so I cant upload it to the computer from my phone.
It has been a busy week. I have been late to work everyday, but have worked late several days and worked on my day off, yesterday.

This weekend should be nice. I need to run and workout a couple of times and Sunday is packed. Church all morning, luncheon after worship, VBS meeting at 330, sundayschool class party at 5pm, youth group stuff from 5-8ish. It will be a busy day and I certianly wont get my regular nap and will have to try hard not to be cranky.

In youth ministry, May is summer planning month. For the most part, kids are busy at school, saying good bye to their senior friends (only to see them everyotherday this summer), and getting ready to ascend the school totem pole one more slot. I, on the other hand, am beginning to live in June and July in order to line up activities and people to help kids have a great summer.

Since it is raining, I think I am going to work inside today. I need to get some promotinal stuff together for our summer mission trip to NYC and our camp at Fort Caswell here in NC.

Now, it is time for lunch. I need to go to Staples here in town to get a couple of things for my promo projects and to eat some lunch too. I guess I will go home and raid whatever it is we might have, which wont be much.

Looking forward to my 3000th hit here at open ahos head, and we are going strong on 3 weeks with no substantative comments. Rest up, get ready to come strong this summer.
peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com