open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.20.2006

update

All is well here in NYC. Yesterday I navagated the public busses from Laguardia to Harlem, then down to near Times Square on 5th Avenue. I also wandered through Chinatown and SOHO looking for the Burton Snowboard shop which was pretty SWEET, like the jumps except not a jump.

After that, had a late lunch at Fanelli's cafe and moved back to mid-town and my hotel.

I stood in line a combinde 2 hours for stand-by tickets to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, but, no luck. Last night we took a taxi to the world famous Serendipity 3 and ate a sinful meal and even more sinful desserts. Best of all, someone with us treated my and I didnt even know that was in the cards.

All in all, an excellent day with some of my goals accomplished for me and for our summer mission work.

Today I am checking out "Free things to do in Manhattan with Groups" with a fellow minister and I am thinking about trying to squeeze in a trip to the International Auto Show that is here this week. I will certainly keep you up to date. Let me know if you have suggestions.

peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com