open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.09.2006

two items; discuss (eerrr...comment, please)

My mental life is somewhat consumed with two, somewhat interesting, possibly mentally unhealthy items. This first is of some significance, the second, of consideribly less significance, unless I will be driving you somewhere in the next 5-10 years.

1. If Jesus Had an ipod.
Numerous discussions in the past several weeks have brought me to a point of thinking about what type of music Jesus might listen to if he did have an ipod. I realize that Jesus probably would not have even had an ipod, were it invented, but a discussion of music that is potentially well created, thought provoking, redemptive, and intersting might be a good mental/faith exploration for all of us.
The first song I would like to propose is Take, Take, Take by the White Stripes. I think he could have used this song to talk about one of our chief human problems, Greed. Discuss.


2. The Honda Element
I have been obsessing over the possible purchase of a new car. I have been reading message boards, driving by dealerships, and reading magazines about a car that I already know a bunch about. I think I have decided that this is what I want to buy when it is time, but the decision is what color should I buy. Let me know what you would vote for, or if I should consider something else. The order has changed since my previous post.

Current first choice

current second choice

current third choice

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com