open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.15.2006

three weeks away

I am watching SportsCenter to get sleepy enough to go to bed this Easter Eve. But I was reminded by Scott van Pelt that the Kentucky Derby, the only horserace most of us ever watch is only three weeks away. That's right, the first Saturday in may is only three weeks away. But who will we root for??? Here are two early favorites:

Sinister Minister
or
Lawyer Ron


I am not sure who to root for...

I am not sure who to bet on...(although, acutally, I dont bet horses)

Two great names for this year though, alot better than Smarty Jones.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com