open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.27.2006

hello


It has been a while. Since I have been back from NYC I have been very busy. It is that time of year that us ministers who work with youth must get summer plans out. Also, this weekend I am preaching a REVIVAL at a churcher here in Mayberry. Dover Baptist is about to hear me lay the smack down, I am just not sure what the smack will be. Deadlines like this one, 4 different sermons in a weekend beginning tomorrow, bring out the best in my ability to procrastinate. Sleep, working out, and watching car shows on espn2 for the last 45 minutes have taken up my say so far. I need the rest, but I also struggle with whether I am being a little lazy.

But, hey. Do you need to proscratinate for a few minutes??? Check out this website. It takes a minute for the island to completely load, but it is fun and funny.

At least the commercials are good, and...

...i pinch

peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com