open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.11.2006

big day???



I spent some birthday money today on a skateboard. I have been thinking about one for a month, and there are a bunch of kids in mt airy who skate. I think it could be a good, or really lame, way to connect with kids in our town. I am already missing snowboarding so maybe this will be a stopgap til November. If you know any other preppy, pseudo-alternative, neo-hippie, 29yr olds who are interested in learning to skateboard again (i havent actually skated since 7th grade), please send them my way.

Also, there are some interesting comments below on the post about 'Jesus-ipod/ element' so go there and join the conversation.

Finally, I have decided to count your votes, just for fun. I have posted the votes that I can think of below, let me know what you think and I will tally them up and keep them at the bottom of the post.

peace to you all this Holy Week.

aho
the neo-hippie

ps. i am sorry that i am spoiled, but sometimes it is good to be a mamas boy. I also have a weakness for the sin of greed, i like to have stuff. I am not encouraging it, rather simply sharing my life with you.

Current first choice 2 votes (chris, natalie)

current second choice 1 vote (rniland)

current third choice

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com