open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.02.2006

what's going on today

Today I have a meeting in W/S for a peer learning group that is forming.

Yesterday, I failed just about every descipline I am aiming for with lent:
I TIVO'd the DUKE game and it kept me up late
Meatloaf was served at church last night, it is still with me, didnt sleep well, slept in, couldnt work out.
Basketball kept me from reading.
But, I didnt go expresso.

On a different note, I have added two blogs to the sidebar. Both are quite smart and clever. You should stop by there sometime if you like reading blogs. If you find yourself here, but dont like reading blogs, THANK YOU, you are free to comment or leave now.

peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com