open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.22.2006

Time is slipping...

I can't believe a week has gone by already. The past week was good, this week has been busy and fast so far, and there is no end in site.
I am already up way past my bedtime. I have spent the evening trying to get some podcasts downloaded so I will have some listening material for my trip to Snowshoe on Thursday. I was hoping for about 4 hours of new talking, but I cant seem to get all the Relevant Podcasts to download that I want. I have 2 and that will be good, I just hope NPR can fill in the rest.
Tomorrow I have to prep for teaching Bible Study in the evening and I have to type my notes from last week to hand out. The book I am teaching is Making All things New by Henri Nouwen and it is an excellent read. I am on my 4th or 5th time through and it keeps getting better.
My trip to Snowshoe will mark my last Snowboarding day of the year, which is why I am making a trip to the 'big mountain.'
Suburban Jesus sent me a note to encourage me to link to a tragic story of a child who has cancer. Check out his site for info. I will decided how to proceed later, but cancer always stinks and prayers are in order.
Thats all for now. I am getting slammed in the tournament challenge below, but I am in second in the other group I am playing with. Duke is still in the game, at least for a few more days. 5 down 4 to go.
peace to you all
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com