open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.13.2006

Thing to do online this week

Hi, hope you all, or you few, are well this week. As for me I am well. Got up this morning, late, and worked out for the first day of a new routine. I didn't get all my lifting in done to time, but I still have the nice, burning muscle feeling. Cardio went well and was not too intense today.

Over the weekend I came across a few little projects for you to work on this week, you know, just for fun.

1. Tournament Challenge


Thats right folks, it is bracket filling out time again, and I want you to join me and a few people I used to work with online in a fun little espn.com bracket pool. The ESPN.com Tournament Challenge is home to a group called 'the jack g asso' (which is in honor of my former pastor who has a lovely group of friends and ministers who owe a lot to his life and ministry, it is not a poke at him). The password to join this private group is 'zebulon'. You need to create an id on espn and it takes 5-6 minutes, but filling out the bracket usually goes pretty smoothly. Join the group here.




2. More DCB Love

I was looking at a snowboard helmet company's site this weekend becuase I saw a sticker on the ski lift last week with an interesting quote. The company was R.E.D. and the quote was something like "fear is the enemy of progression." I kinda liked it and it went especially well with my teaching at church right now so I wanted to find a sticker. No such luck with the sticker or slogan, but, I did find something else cool. This pic is of Hannah Teeter. She won the Gold in the olympic half-pipe. Earlier I ran a story about Kelly Clark who rocked 'O Praise Him' while competing in the Olympics and going higher than any has goin yet. Now, I found that Teeter rocks DC*B as part of her ipod playlist that she beams through her helmet's speakers. Helmets with speakers are cool and so are peeps who rock DC*B through them. Check it our here, click Hannah at the bottom.


3. UBC LOVE

I told 'you three' about this last week and we are doing good, but need more help on MSN.com. The pic from UBC is still in 12th, but could get to 11th with a little bit of work and a push from the Baylor Campus. Come on people, read the post below and cilck away.

I hope you all have a great week. We'll be in touch.

peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com