open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.30.2006

drivin time, please vote

The Honda Element has been voted by the people as one of the 10 ugliest cars on the road. For some reason, I love it. I must be a marketing person's best friend, or nightmare, but I am sold on a car the will make traveling through the mountains, and snow, camping, snowboarding, and mountain biking easier. It is dog freindly and easy to get into and out of the back seat. It reminds me of my jeep with none of the off-road utility and all of the convenience a guy with a church job needs.

So I have been lusting on and off for better than 3 years and have finally driven 2 in the last 3 weeks. My wife went tonight and drove one with me tonight and we love the feel, space and the way it drove. All I need to do is convince her the price is right and it will be happening in the next few months.

But, you can help me. I dont want to fall in love so much with this car that I dont make a good deicision. So if you know of a great car I can drive for the next 10 years, that makes it easy to get snowboards and bikes into and out of, is convenient for a dog, handles well in the winter weather, gets decent gas mileage, and is relieable, by all means let me know.

Or

If you are fine with me becoming an element owner, let me know which color I should pick. Below are a Blue with Black panels or Silver with Blue panels. Natalie likes the all blue. Gotta have blue, GO DUKE!







NOTE: the top blue and bottom blue are actually the same, the difference is the bottom would be all blue, and the top would have black plastic panels instead of painted ones

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com