open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

2.06.2006

the new millenia

If you see the counter along the left side of the page, it is about to cross the 2000 mark. I cant remember what I started it on, 1001 I think, like a check, but they are not all me sitting on the blog all day, clicking refresh. I have not gotten anyone to sit on the blog and hit refresh.

Which means, this silly little page has been visited about 1000 times. Whoo HOO!!!

Thanks for coming by, please come by again soon, and, leave a comment sometime to let me know you are lurking.

peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com