open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

2.06.2006

I'm it - - - Tagged

I have been tagged by the folks at Make Ben Fair. This is my first time, but here we go.

Four Jobs I've Had:
- Basketball Referee
- Bookstore Asst-Manger
- Lght Construction on Portable School Classrooms
- Minister (associate pastor, youth minister, youth intern)

Four Movies I'd Watch on repeat:
- Top Gun
- A Christmas Story
- The Big Lebowski
- The Matrix Trilogy

Four Tv Shows I Love:
- Boston Legal
- NYPD Blue
- PTI
- The Daily Show

Four Vacation Locales I'd love to hit
- Whistler BC- and anywhere I can snowboard
- European Vacation
- Key West
- Eastern Asia/Tokyo

Four Websites I visit daily:
- The Blogs (ben, craig, mine, natalie)
- The Ski hill sites: SkiBeech, Winterplace, Snowshoe
- Google/gmail
- hondaelement.org forum


Four foods I lust after:
- Good Tex-mex fajitas (mercados/posadas cafe)
- Outback salad with Tangy Tomato dressing
- Moe's
- Leons's breakfast here in Mt.Airy


Four changes I'd make to the house
- Own one
- Own one next to a ski hill with lots of snow
- Own one with a big garage for my beat-up cars
- A big big house, with lots and lots of room, with a big big table and lots of lots of food

Four beers I like
For various reasons, I do not want to answer the beer question online, but would happily speak in person or on the phone about my answer to this question.

But-
Four things I like to drink
- Coffee from my French press
- expresso blended with milk and occsaionally a syrup- a latte!
- Pepsi, only with a sandwich and cheese puffs
- Water/gatorade, they make me feel good

Four tags
- rniland
- natalie
- danny lloyd
- you who are reading this

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com