open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.30.2005

ending 2005



Well, 2005 is ending well for our household. We go to spend 2 good days in the West Virginia Mountains skiing this week. I got to ride my new snowboard (05 burton custon 154) and loved almost every minute of it (I hate lift lines). Now, I am paying for it with steady doses of advil and caffene.

I hope all of you who read had a wonderful holiday-s.

I have not much more to say right now except I am preparing to preach for Sunday the 1st. Sermon is titled 'Resolutions Reloaded' and is based on Exodus 34. Go read the first 9 verses, it is a good read.

Finally, my fantasy football team, 'the funk nasty reloaded' won its league this year. We beat the 'aggie nation' handily and though we finished second in the standings, we wont the tournament and acquired the most points on the year. I am such a shrewd manager of players.

Happy New Year and I resolve to blog more-better next year.

peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com