open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

9.27.2005

Welcome to Mayberry!!!



I begin a new chapter in my blogging. I now blog from Mount Airy, North Carolina. I begin work in about 12 days as the associate pastor of First Baptist Church. I am really excited about new work and a new adventure.

Mount Airy is the actual town that the fictional town of Mayberry from the Andy Griffith show is based on. Many of the sites and sounds of the show actually exist here. For those of you who, like me, are not junkies of Mayberry, I am going to work at CENTRAL PERK. Only here there are pleny of Joey imersonators. I usually fill the place of Chandler.

I actually will plan to blog more and I am trying to get my address out too. If you come by and read this perodically, please leave a comment every once in a while.

Also, I promise my next blog will be very interesting, keep checking back.
Peace from Mayberry.
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com