open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

7.23.2005

blog 7- incarnation animated

Many of us have a friend named David Crowder. Admittedly, Dave and I are not the best of freinds, but we are certainly more than acquaintences. My wife and I were at UBC during its early years and have a special role and had a small part in helping the church become what it is today. Though our part was small, the inpact Kyle, Dave, Ben(before his UBC days), and Chris Seay had on us as Christian minister has been tremendous and we carry a good bit of ubc spirit everywhere we go and are trying to spread a different expression of faith than the rigid expression we were taught was the only one while growing up.

But to the funny stuff.

Dave has published a doodle that appears to be himself. It is the stick figure equivalent to a self protrait and it is quite creative. It was even published in last months CCM magazine. It is on stickers, guitar picks, and I even got a temporary tatoo of it with my purchase of Illuminate.

I really wanted to show it to you, but I cant find it online and dont have a picture of it ready. But, if by chance you have not seen this glorious piece of art, please find your way to the David Crowder Band Website and find daves section along the bottom orange circles. Then find the crowder head game and you will get the idea.

All this to bring up that I have found and illustration of myself. I was watching a little Discovery Kids this morning on NBC and I saw this kid from the show Time Warp Trio. I am pretty sure this is how nerdy I really am, though I pretend to not be so.



Therefore, if you ever need a good look at the aho and havent seen what is going on lately, just click over to the TIME WARP TRIO website or settle in for some discovery kids, and your friend chris will always be there, even if my name is Sam on tv.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com