open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

7.18.2005

blog 5- materialistic top 5

Ever since I was a kid I have loved cars. Up until a few years ago, I could identify cars by their headlights in the dark. Now, they all just look the same.

But recently, I took some kids to see the new Herbie movie, which is pretty much about Lindsey Lohan and not much else, and it got me thinking about cars I would like to have at some point before my life is over. So here is an ad-hoc top 5 list of my materialistic automobile wishes. I will leave out all of the exotic cars, becuase who doesnt want a Ferrari or Lamborgini. I will indulge myself with a Porche though.

These are Just classic. I imagine it would be easy to work on and fun to drive. Definitely really slow, but great for a system.


Is there a more classic SUV that this. So many people I talk to say their family had one and they wish they still had it. It is classic woody, 80's style.


911 is truly classic. I would have to buy an older one, but a 911 is still a 911



Saab 9-2x This is my current infatuation. It is basically a Subaru WRX wagon with some styling changes. Hopefully i will be able to get one in the next year.



Ok, maybe this is cheating, but doesnt every boy of the 80s want one of these. The key to having a General Lee would be to have the Alabama backroads and Rosco P. Coltraine chasing you too.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com