open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.07.2004

exciting

Often in my blogs I subtlely drop notes about how no one actually reads the blog, but I actually got a little pumped today when I realized that I have had 147 hits in about a month and they were not all mine. I guess that is cool. I wish more would drop a comment but I understand the blogger comment page is a bit more cumbersome.

In response to the last comment from Jeff, I am definitely going to be more user friendly.

WISH ME LUCK THIS WEEKEND. I have been playing fantasy football online this fall and it has been intersting. The strange thing is that I have the best running back in the league, the best defense in the league, and the second best quarterback in the league but I am still only in 5th place out of 10 teams. The playoffs begin this week and I take on my brother. It is unfortunate one of us will be eliminated this week. I have scored the second most points in the league but not on the right weeks. I win games by 30, 50, or this week 100 points, but lose by 1, 7 and 10. It is a crime I say!!!!

So, I will play this weekend, hoping for great games out of Donovan McNabb, Sean Alexander, Dominick Rhodes, Anotonio Gates, Andre Johnson and Roy Williams. Cheer me on in your hearts. If I win, a matchup against the guy with Peyton Manning should be next.

Also, I would recommend you play Fantasy Football next year. It is enjoyable and makes the NFL watchable and interesting. I will pass along league info here next August. Peace

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't count me out quite yet...i have a volital team that could explode at any given moment, and you are due for another low scoring week b/c of last weeks output.

j

4:11 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Haloscan is much better for comments boards! I tried to do fantasy football one year, just no time to keep up with it.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com