open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.29.2004

obsolete

i was just looking at my blog and realize that i am finished with all of the books and have not been listening to anything on the sidebar lately. I have wanted to blog but not had much energy to spit something up. I still read everyone elses and comment to make you all feel good but have not had much to bring to the table.

I am taking the GRE on thursday so i am trying to study for that. I have also been enjoyig wine lately. I never really had much of a taste for it but have enjoyed some in the past month. I am not sure why I write that except maybe to address the fact that there are many people in this nation who can enjoy alocholic beverages responsibly. Every one of these people that i know is beyond the age of 25.

Finally, i have debating the question of paper or plastic. It seems that when I shop and spend $150 the store can get everything in 5 paper bags, tops. yet the $80 in groceries I bought today took 17 plastic bags. It really sucks to have to debate the little things like this but i feel like i might be able to come up with a responsible practice and it might make a difference. maybe i am too idealistic. peace

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com