open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.08.2004

indulgence

I was hungry just a while ago, but the problem was to be solved by the sandwich I made and brought to work today. It was a good sandwich, honey barbecue chicken from the deli, with lettuce cheese and butter, just like I like.
Instead of heading straight to the fridge for my sandwich, carrots and yogurt I brought for lunch, I decided to take my chances with a chance trip to the church's kitchen. When I got there, Linda, the unofficial 'official' cook was in working on soup for the Sr Adult Dinner tonight. She also had just taken some homemade mints from the freezer. I munched on mints, but then I was offered some potato chips. Wow, the Wavy Lays hit the spot today, so much that I had to write about it.

Now I have recently seen Supersize Me, I am familiar with the premise of Fast Food Nation, and have been on the scale and near a mirror recently. I know that chips are low on the list of foods I should eat but these chips today were PERFECT!! They were really good and I just wanted to pass that along to you.

If you are feeling blue and need a pick me up, just once, grab a few potato chips, they are good and are better when you only eat them sporadically. You don't have to eat them every day, just every once in a while. You probably wont regret it.

|

1 Comments:

Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Hey-

Came across your blog today. Good stuff. Solid music collection.

Noticed you were a college basketball fan. Hoping you could add a blogroll link to my College Basketball Blog, http://collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd very much appreciate a link on your site.

And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.

Thanks!

Yoni Cohen, http://collegeball.blogspot.com
College Basketball Blog

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com