open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

11.14.2004

imagine my suprise


One of the hobbies and interests I have always is cars. I like old pontiacs just like my dad and always wanted a 1970 GTO (like the one in dazed and confused though my love was birthed long before the movie, which, actually, I have never seen). As I became a liscensed driver, it was time for mom and dad to come through with a car, and, 5 months after my birthday they came home with a White 1969 lemans. It had a black top and was the coolest car I had ever seen, of course. I love the car and still own it today.

The thing about my car is that it is sitting in a garages parking lot with no hood front end or left front fender. It is a little beat up right now as a result of an accident I had about 18 months ago. I got the car back but have little time and money to repair the car. But I am constantly trying to scratch the itch to get it fixed.

I have come to some decisions about what I want to do with the car eventually as I restore it, but today I was surfing through web pages of local car clubs to see if I could find some good people to do some work for me. Imagine my suprise when I hit the members car's pages. This was the only lemans listed and it belongs to a guy named Marcus Toler. I hope he is a nice guy and will allow me to lust while I work on my car. You can check out his car here. And you can check out the local clubs page here.

I have many more thoughts that I will treasure in my heart til I have time to write again.

oh yeah, I am being a substitute teacher tomorrow at a local christian school, wish me luck.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com