open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

10.25.2004

new horizons

I am in fear that I may have spoken too loudly or too soon in my last post. I dont want to jinx anyone so I will watch faithfully from the correct seat in my living room and watch. I will watch with the sox fan mix of hope and pessimism that we carry around. Atleast it is Yankee fan saying, "wait til next year."

In the mean time I am passing time (procrastinating) with my guitar in hand while I avoid watching You've Got Mail, which is what my wife is watching while she works. The problem is that I am supposed to learn barre chords this week. I am having a really hard time with them. They are like speed bumps. In some parking lots, you can avoid them, but sooner or later, you are gonna have to deal with them. So, this week as I struggle with Dylan's Tangled up in Blue and Dave Matthew's Grey Street, I am intentionally passing over the bar chords. Wish me luck, I am hoping for a good week all the way around.

Peace






|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com