open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

9.01.2004

gear

Well, yesterday I got to a right of passage, I now have gear. You see, and most who read this know, most musicians list the types of gear they use when they play their music. For example, Dave Crowder plays a Crowdster acoustic by Tom Anderson among other things. If you want to read his gear list, click here. (you will have to seacrch a little more). Yesterday, I got a marshall acoustic amp in the mail and it sounds great with my 91 chet atkins sst. I am really excited about all of this and look forward to playing with the chorus and reverb with my three chords until i leard some more stuff. I am planning to take some lessons though.

So for now, I proudly give you Aho's Gear:

I play a 91 chet atkins sst, it is natural finish with the faux sound hole. I play it through a Marshall AS50R acoustic soloist amp. Connecting the two is a vintage looking Spectraflex cable. I use energizer batteries in my guitar pickup since they were what the store had when I needed one, a Capo by Paige, and I have a Strap by Levy. Finally, I usually dont use a pick when I strum becuase I am too lazy to pick it out of the case, but when I use a pick, I usually use one of the Orange ones with the David Crowder logo on it that I got when I bought advanced copies of their Illuminate album. I also have a Epiphone acoustic that I paid $200 for about 9 years ago, it is a really lousy guitar and for a while I thought I could pass it off as a gibson. It is definitely not a Gibson, most epiphones aren't.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com