open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

8.06.2004

day

it is a beautiful day here in Raleigh, NC and the fact that I am taking 5 minutes to write instead of enjoying the ride home strikes me as a bit obsurd, but here I am anyway.
I plan on enjoying the day in the Jeep, one of the dozen or so days the good Lord enitles us jeep owners to each year.
I also have been having lots of thoughts about writing now that I don't have to for a grade, yet each time I get to my blog interface, I just blank in favor of a quick laugh. Sorry about that.
I would like to point you to a new video game that I am playing. Brother Jeff sent me a copy of NCAA 2005 from EA Sports, his employer. While I am looking foward to Madden and a new Tiger Woods golf game even more, I do really like this football game. If you are looking for a fun game this could be it. It is at least worth a rental and trying your hand at building a dynasty out of one of your favorite schools like Duke, Baylor, North Texas, or Michigan Tech. I am currently working on the first two but have dreams of a BCS championship to a small two directional school. Peace...

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com