open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

7.07.2004

tradegy averted

As everyone knows by now, the crisis of Coach K leaving has passed and we can now safely look forward to another great season of Duke Basketball. This is not a predictino becuase it will probably be a rough year, but I do not want to be the one to underestimate the boys. Just like Dickie V, they will be number one on my pre season rankings and you could give me a bracket now and I could find reason to have them win the championship game at the end of the NCAA tournament. I just Lead With the Heart, I can't treat this basketball any other way.
See ya

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com