open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

7.16.2004

lazy season

Summer is the lazy season for lots of stuff, and for me that means blogging.  I have not blogged much, therefore you have not read much and no one has commented either.  But, I would like to point you to a new little blog project I have going.  At www.zbcyouth.blogspot.com I have begun a blog for our youth mission trip to florida this week.  I encourage you to check it out, I think it looks nice in a blog template sort of way.  It also underscores the need for me to either 1. re-do my blog so it looks better 2. write better stuff that is worth reading or 3. just quit now while it is still fun.  I will probably procrastinate throughout the process but 1 or 2 is most likely. 
 
So, here are your instructions:  Go to the new blog, leave a nice comment for one of my youth, and pray for us as we are in florida doing fun stuff but working our little (and big) tails off in the subtropical heat of south- south Florida. 
 

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com