open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

5.14.2004

nothing, lots of things

I am sorry to you, the few who parouse the blogspot, that I have not blogged lately. I have lots to say, but then feel overwhelmed about it when I think about it. So quickly, here are a few things.
I have a title, Reverend, thanks to Zebulon Baptist on May 9.
I have been eating left overs since our families left last week.
I am gonna buy new golf clubs but I am not sure what to buy, suggestions taken:
We are celebrating our anniversary with a trip to New England in 10 days, suggestions for places to see are being taken as well: Fenway Park, Red Sox and A's, May 25 already planned.
I just got my tix for Robert Earl Keen and Dave Matthews Band, July 26 in Raleigh, Love it or Hate it. I love it, cant wait.
Gonna Go, Natalie wants me to plan our trip with her so she is blowing a hot hair dryer at me periodically to try to hurry me up.
Love ya, mean it.
the rev aho

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com