open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.16.2004

Today's update

To start, I have to say that the Damien Rice last night was at best strange for my taste. Now I am by no means writing the guy off, and I am still intrigued, but it was different. Please, take that with a grain of salt since I am the guy who:
bought kanye west and the vines at the same time
saw starflyer 59 multiple times in concert
cant understand what is so great about matt redman
listens to outkast often and enjoys it
robbed the churches clothes closet so that I could have a jacket like andre 3000
still listens to Dave Matthews
Recognized Oak Ridge Boys songs on the radio
cant stand most 80's music, except def leppard, huey lewis, and the top gun soundtrack
still has not seen the movie grease, or dirty dancing, or ghost
likes lebowski
and listens to lots of sports talk radio.
I know I am not the most well informed musically, but his performance was, none the less, strange.
oh yeah, I am really interested in buying the N.E.R.D. cd as well as the neptunes compilation

On to my favorite foods:

After debating about putting a healthy food up for today, I decided on the Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets. Personally, I could eat a 12 pack a day easily, and if I am feeling gluttonous, I value size the combo, or I add on the $1.45 cheesecake slice. This makes for a great lunch while I sit and read the Chronicle, the Duke = to the Lariat, except better, or while I am cruising down the road.
I usually get it with a coke.

Finally, thanks for reading today, if you are still there. If you are not there, this is not very saturates, but could be. If you are, and are not commenting, that is ok too. Just wanted to say hi!
peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com