open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

4.11.2004

internet, at home???

In a matter of a week my computer life has taken a radical turn. Last week at this time I had a computer on the desk but nothing I could do with it since it did not come with microsoft office, (by the way, about being in the wrong business, it turns out that software is where its at. $379 for a computer, $399 for the Word and Excel to run on it. I vote for Linux and freeware), and I was not hooked up to the internet. Now, just 7 days later, my laptop is back and at least functional and I have a new computer with a roadrunner (cable courtesy of my neighbors modem downstairs) hookup. It really is as fast as those commercials say. I am looking forward to the day when I can download music in a flash in the comfort of my own home. Well, I better go now since my wife wants me to get dinner. I didnt have this problem at Helios.

More to come my friend.. Happy Easter, Christ is risen indeed!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com