open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.10.2004

Still out of a computer, doh!!!


I still do not have a working computer so today I got a library card and have joined the internet surfers at Wake County Public library. I only have 8 minutes left on my session and so I gotta make this quick.

I spent the weekend with my 6th and 7th grade girls at the CBFNC spring youth retreat at Vineyard Camp in the mountains. I actually rode a horse, which is why there is a picture of one above. It was an interesting expereince, but what I cannot figure out is why it was the girls and not the boys who rode side saddle. I am not sure that comments are necessary there.

I missed the carolina/ Duke game but I am glad that we won and look forward to this friday and the ACC tournament. I plan to watch as much ball as i have time for.

4 minutes left in my internet session.

natalie made a great statement the other day regarding carolina. We had been to the duke game a few days before. On a later night we came home and i turned on the tv. Carolina was playing at home. She say the light blue and said:
"you know, after seeing the blue at duke, the baby blue on tv just looks wimpy."
atta girl!!!

Well, I will catch up on more bloggin soon, and will try to post tournament challenge info. peace, 40 seconds to spare.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com