open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

3.02.2004

new opportunities


New opportunities is a great way to title a blog that comes on the heels of a "senior meeting." The div school is preparing us for all of the events to come around graduation, (which is may 8-9 if any of you would like to join me/us). While these meetings are at times dreadfully boring, they are necessary, so I go, sit, listen, and check my scepticism at the door. All this graduation talk is fueling a case of senioritis that has come on recently as well. I dont mind haveing work, I just dont want to do it.

A second new opportunity arises though. Since I will not be in Haiti next week, I can participate in the annual ritual of FILLING OUT A BRACKET for the NCAA tourney. So, next week I will post info and my bracket and I invite you to challenge me. Let us get together a friendly group of bracket brains. Stay tuned, I will do the initial work, you will just have to follow.
peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com