open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

2.06.2004

week gone by

Last week I was having some issues with my computer, this has never happed before. Error messages abounded, especially upon startup. I knew this was not good, but as long as i could bypass them, I thought it would be alright. Then the day came, last wednesday, I could bypass them no longer. My computer pulled me over and asked for a T O. There fore I have been without for 10 days now and it has completely thrown my rhythm. I dont get stuff done I normally do, and I cant blog. I know few care about the last part, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Therefore, I will submit the above blogs without the joy of pretty picutres becuase the right click button does not work on the school computer that I am on, and we will all pray that I will not have to use the typewriter again to publish announcements becuase, though typewriters have a cool retro vibe to them, they are terribly impractical in 2004 and you can achieve the same thing with courier font. Peace
Computerless Chris

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com