open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

2.12.2004

Computers Suck

I am growing to hate my computer. Hate isnt really right, but thought I desparately wish I had it, I dont miss it. Other than typing letter that I should and surfing the net, I get everything done without it. But it cant seem to get fixed. It seems it has a case of alzheimers. When you turn it off and unplug it to take it with you (its a laptop), it completely forgets who it is and what it does. Then, after you get it to the desktop, it still doesnt realize that it has programs, and drives and lots of other cool and interesting stuff that it would enjoy knowing it had.
This is also problematic for my fake ipod. I cant adjust anything, and cant upload anything. Sure i can delete my whole library, but with no computer, there is not way to upload cool new tunes for justin timberlake and jessica simpson.
So, Computers suck. Even when they work they suck, but hey they do let me talk at you, does that suck?
peace
computerless

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com