open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.30.2004

weekend


The weekend is coming!!! Unfortunately I have recieved two pastoral messages. I am looking forward to the "expereince" in a resume and ministerial sort of way, but both of them are difficult situations. 1. I will be doing a funeral for a 4 year old on Sunday. 2. I will talk in the near future to a family about their young father's terminal cancer. Kids are 5th grade and younger. Anyway, sorry to bring gloom to the blog.


Happier Notes:
Duke beat Florida State last night to the chants of " up two touchdowns (clap clap clapclapclap) and " FOOT BALL SCHOOL --- FOOTBALLSCHOOL" All of our clapping was in the shape of the gator clap as well.
Enjoy the SuperBowl. I hope Carolina wins cause I live here and I love the Dolphins and hate the rest of the AFC East.

And Finally, 6 Days to Duke V Carolina 1.

Visit Tom's Blog and leave good feedback for him. He is new to the community and is a good guy. We shared a ghetto apartment our senior year at baylor with 4 other goof balls like ourselves. Well tom is not really a goofball, but is great.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com