open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.14.2004

Updates


I updated the blog today with some different music I have been listening to and a few of the books I have to read this semester.
I have gotten into reading fiction lately and I really enjoyed Greg Garrett's Cycling. It is not a difficult book to read, but is a fun and sad story about a guy in waco. He is a little bit like the dude. It is a good read with an interesting ending. It probably won't change your world but might keep you from the "evil" tv for a while.

Finally. I am taking a class on the history of missions from america with Grant Wacker. For this class I will have to do a project/paper of about 15-20 pages. The possibilities are endless so long as it pertians to missions. My initial thought is looking at Hollywood's preception of missions through the matrix trilogy. I would entertain your thought on the subject. I know Chris Seay wrote on the matrix already, and many others have as well, but I am not sure if they have dealt with this angle at all. If you know of someplace it has been dealt with, please tell me becuase I don't want to do something that has already been done.
peace to you all

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com