open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.16.2004

sports news


I couldn't Blog yesterday, but I wanted to congratulate the Baylor Women for winning a game over Texas. I am looking forward to an NCAA tournament bid and maybe I can support them if they get put in the region that plays here in Durham at Cameron Indoor Satdium.
If you are in Waco, you should support our Baylor Womens basketball team. I know many might be able to reflect upon all of the tedious things about womens basketball but...well, just go support them so that we can stay in the bigXII.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com